Thanks for using Honey Mails
Please read these Terms carefully. By using Honey Mails or signing up for an account, you’re agreeing to these Terms, which will result in a legal agreement between you and Honey Mails (“Agreement”). We’ll start with the basics, including a few definitions that should help you understand these Terms. Honey Mails (“Honey Mails,” “we,” or “us”) is an online marketing platform (the “App”) that allows you to manage your contacts, and to create, send, and manage certain marketing campaigns, including, without limitation, emails, advertisements, Websites, and mailings (each a “Campaign,” and collectively, “Campaigns”), among other things. The App is offered through our websites, including https://www.honeymails.com, and any other website or mobile application owned, operated or controlled by us (we’ll collectively refer to these as the “Honey Mails Site,” and together with the App, the “Service”). Honey Mails is a Georgia limited liability company whose legal name is Mr. Duncan C.A Honey Mails. Honey Mails has employees, independent contractors, and representatives (“our Team”). As a customer of the Service or a representative of an entity that’s a customer of the Service, you’re a “Member” according to this Agreement (or “you”)
In order to use the Service, you must:
- be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
- complete the account registration process;
- agree to these Terms;
- provide true, complete, and up-to-date contact and billing information;
- not be based in Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, or any other territory that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist-supporting” country;
- not be listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted persons.
By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won’t use the Service in a way that violates any laws or regulations. Note that by representing and warranting, you are making a legally enforceable promise
Honey Mails may refuse service, close accounts of any Members, and change eligibility requirements at any time
When you sign up for an account and agree to these Terms, the Agreement between you and Honey Mails is formed, and the term of the Agreement (the “Term”) will begin. The Term will continue for as long as you have a Honey Mails account or until you or we terminate the Agreement in accordance with these Terms, whichever happens first. If you sign up for an account on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms and enter into the Agreement on its behalf
C. Closing Your Account
You or Honey Mails may terminate the Agreement at any time and for any reason by terminating your Honey Mails account or giving notice to the other party. We may suspend the Service to you at any time, with or without cause. If we terminate your account without cause, and your account is a paid account, we’ll refund a prorated portion of your monthly prepayment for a Monthly Plan or any other plan. We won’t refund or reimburse you in any other situation, including if your account is suspended or terminated for cause, such as for a breach or violation of the Agreement. If your account is inactive for 24 or more months, we may terminate your account and you won’t be entitled to a refund for a prepaid month or any other payment. Once your account is terminated, you acknowledge and agree that we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it, including your Campaigns. Usernames are unique and can only be used once. If your account has been terminated, the username will no longer be available for use on any future accounts and cannot be reclaimed
We may change any of the Terms by posting revised Terms on our Honey Mails Site. Unless you terminate your account, the new Terms will be effective immediately upon posting and apply to any continued or new use of the Service. We may change the Service, Add-ons, or any features of the Service at any time, and we may discontinue the Service, Add-ons, or any features of the Service at any time
As long as the system is in one of these phases (Development, Alpha, Beta, Test, etc.), the client is the guardian and custodian of its information. At the time of an update it is possible to lose data, so you must have your information backed up. We will not make any type of refund for any of these causes
E. Account and Password
You’re responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You’re also responsible for any account that you have access to and any activity occurring in such account (other than activity that Honey Mails is directly responsible for that isn’t performed in accordance with your instructions), whether or not you authorized that activity. You’ll immediately notify us of any unauthorized access or use of your accounts. We’re not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only provide you with instructions on how to reset your password. We have the right to update any of your contact information in your account for billing purposes. In addition, you represent and warrant that all information you provide to us when you establish an account, and when you access and use the Service, is and will remain complete and accurate. We may contact you, or any seat, authorized user, or login added to your account, based on the information provided in your account
F. Account Disputes
We don’t know the inner workings of your organization or the nature of your personal relationships. You won’t request access to or information about an account that’s not yours, and you’ll resolve any account-related disputes directly with the other party. We decide who owns an account based on a number of factors, including the content in that account, and the contact and profile information listed for that account. In cases where differing contact and profile information is present or we are unable to reasonably determine ownership, we’ll require you to resolve the matter through proper channels outside of Honey Mails
When a dispute is identified, we may suspend any account associated with the dispute, including disabling login and sending capabilities, to protect the security and privacy of the data held within the account until the dispute is properly resolved
As long as the Honey Mails system is in one of these phases (Development, Alpha, Beta, Test, etc ..) It is possible or not that errors are found in the operation, the Honey Mails team works to solve them properly, however we will not apply any type of refund for this reason
2. Rules and Abuse
H. General Rules
By agreeing to these Terms, you promise to follow these rules:
- You won’t send spam.
- You won’t use purchased, rented, or third-party lists of email addresses.
- You’ll comply with our Acceptable Use Policy, which forms part of these Terms.
- If you use our API, you’ll comply with our API Use Policy, which forms part of these Terms.
Honey Mails doesn’t allow accounts that promote or incite harm toward others or that promote discriminatory, hateful, or harassing Content. To this end, we may suspend or terminate your account if you send a Campaign or otherwise distribute any Content that we determine, in our sole discretion, contains either of the following:
- A Threat of Physical Harm. This means any statement, photograph, advertisement, or other Content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to threaten, advocate, or incite physical harm to or violence against others
- Hateful Content. This means any statement, image, photograph, advertisement, or other Content that in our sole judgment could be reasonably perceived to harm, threaten, promote the harassment of, promote the intimidation of, promote the abuse of, or promote discrimination against others based solely on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status
We also may suspend or terminate your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are either:
- We also may suspend or terminate your account if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you are either;
- an organization that has publicly stated or acknowledged that its goals, objectives, positions, or founding tenets include statements or principles that could be reasonably perceived to advocate, encourage, or sponsor Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm;
- a person that has publicly made a comment or statement, or otherwise publicly made known a position, including by membership in an organization as discussed above, that could be reasonably perceived as Hateful Content or A Threat of Physical Harm;
Honey Mails also does not allow the distribution of Content that is, in our sole discretion, materially false, inaccurate, or misleading in a way that could deceive or confuse others about important events, topics, or circumstances.
If you violate any of these rules, then we may issue a warning to, suspend, or terminate your account